Boston Mills, Brandywine and Alpine Valley Ski Resorts receive hundreds of donation requests each year and we are proud that we are able to help so many of the local organizations and events that reach out to us.
We accept donation requests from March through August each year. As much as we would like to, we are unable to respond favorably to all requests due to the large volume that we receive.
When we do make a donation, it is usually in the form of a pair of snow tubing tickets to Polar Blast. Polar Blast Snow Tubing tickets are a great item for auctions and raffles, since ANYONE can snow tube without having to worry about additional rentals or lessons. The vouchers can be used at both Polar Blast locations(Brandywine AND Alpine Valley) as well. At $50 for the pair, they work well as additions to larger winter-themed packages, too. Please note that Boston Mills, Brandywine and Alpine Valley do not contribute any sort of monetary donation, including paid advertising in event programs, yearbooks, etc.
If your fundraiser might qualify for a donation, given the guidelines above, we would love to consider it for our donation program. Send us a letter, preferably on your organization’s letterhead, that includes the following:
- The name of your organization
- The name of the organization or group which will benefit from your event, if different from the above
- Details about the fundraising event you are holding--and don’t forget the event date!
- The deadline by which you would like to receive any donations, if you require certificates earlier than the event date
- A self-addressed STAMPED envelope to where we may send the donation or the contact name and phone number of the person who will pick up the donation, if it is granted
- A contact name, phone number and email address in case we have questions
We ask that you mail your request no later than 6 weeks prior to the date when you would like to receive any donation. (Sorry, we do not accept donation requests via email or phone.) Please send ALL requests to:
Boston Mills/Brandywine Ski Resort
attn: Donation Requests
PO Box 175
Peninsula, OH 44264-0175
We appreciate your enthusiasm for your fundraising event, but we must ask that you refrain from calling to let us know that you are sending us a request, or to follow up on a request that was previously submitted. We simply do not have enough resources to handle those calls.
Thank you again for thinking about us as you plan your event. Best of luck to you and your organization with your fundraiser!