Skiing, snowboarding or tubing can be a great adventure for any size group. Whether your college team* is looking for team building or off-season activities, your youth group is looking to build relationships, or you're just a great bunch of friends wanting to get together for some fun, we offer the perfect package specific to your group's goals and needs.
- Minimum of 15 participants required to qualify for group rates.
- For every 15 tickets, you receive 1 (your 16th) FREE.
- Skiing and snowboarding group outings enjoy FREE Beginner Lessons for ages 8 & over: Lessons are held Monday-Friday 11:30am and 7:00pm. Saturday's, Sunday's and holidays at 10:00am, 2:00pm, and 7:00pm.
- Groups need to be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance, and a $50 deposit is required.
*College teams may qualify for additional discounts and perks. Please contact Jaki Batton at 800.875.4241 x3025 or email@example.com for more details.
Ski and Snowboard Groups
Ski and Snowboard groups enjoy great savings!
Ski/Snowboard Group Rates
|Snow Pass Only||$34||$43||$24||$38|
|Late Night Ticket (check schedule here.)||$21||$28||$21||$28|
|Ski or Snowboard Equipment Rental||$24||$30||$21||$25|
Snow Tubing Groups
Experience the best of winter fun with tubing at Polar Blast! It's a great alternative to skiing and snowboarding and everyone can join in the fun. There is little walking required with our conveyor lifts that quickly take you and your tube to the top of the hill! For more information, check out the Polar Blast page.
Snow Tubing Group Rates
|3 Hour Session
Polar Blast is open during the following regular hours of operation.
Please fill out our snow tubing release form prior to your visit and bring it with you.
To schedule and plan your group outing please call
contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
or fill out our online group request form here
Reservation and Cancellation Policy:
- Reservations for group outings must be made at least 48 hours in advance, however, it is advised that you book at least one week in advance to ensure your desired requests.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of reservation. Deposits may be made by phone with a credit card.
- Upon the time of reservation, the number of participants (along with their equipment and lesson needs if skiing or snowboarding) must be given.
- At time of arrival, the final payment will be submitted via credit card, company/organization check, or cash. One payment type only.
- Upon the need to cancel, a 48 hour notice is required. If this notice is not given, your organization is responsible for 90% of your total group payment.