Skiing, snowboarding or tubing can be a great adventure for any sized group. Whether your company is planning a team building exercise, a youth group looking to build relationships, or just a great bunch of friends trying to get together and try something new, we offer the perfect package specific to your groups goals and needs.
- Minimum of 15 participants required to qualify for group rates.
- For every 15 tickets, you receive 1 (your 16th) FREE.
- Skiing and snowboarding group outings enjoy FREE Beginner Lessons for ages 8 & over: Lessons are held Monday-Friday 11:30am and 7:00pm. Saturday's, Sunday's and holidays at 10:00am, 2:00pm, and 7:00pm.
- Groups need to be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance, and a $50 deposit is required.
Ski and Snowboard Groups
Ski and Snowboard groups enjoy great savings!
Ski/Snowboard Group Rates
|Snow Pass Only||$34||$43||$24||$38|
|Midnight Madness Ticket (check schedule here.)||$21||$28||$21||$28|
|Ski or Snowboard Equipment Rental
Snow Tubing Groups
Experience the best of winter fun with tubing at Polar Blast! It's a great alternative to skiing and snowboarding and everyone can join in the fun. There is little walking required with our conveyor lifts that quickly take you and your tube to the top of the hill! For more information, check out the Polar Blast page.
Snow Tubing Group Rates
|3 Hour Session
Polar Blast is open during the following regular hours of operation.
To schedule and plan your group outing please call
1-800-875-4241 x3035 or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Reservation and Cancellation Policy:
- Reservation for group outings must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- $50 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of reservation.
- Upon the time of reservation, the number of participants must be given.
- At time of arrival, the final payment will be submitted via credit card, company/organization check, or cash. One payment type only.
- Upon the need to cancel, a 48 hour notice is required. If this notice is not given, your organization is responsible for 90% of your total group payment.